We, the Zeller Land Tourismus GmbH, are responsible for the supra-local tourism promotion of the municipality of Zell (Mosel). Our goal is to increase the level of awareness as well as the variety and quality of the tourist offers and thus to further develop tourism in the municipality with its 17 Hunsrück villages and seven Mosel villages. In addition to marketing our beautiful vacation region, we also operate the local tourist information office of the town of Zell (Mosel) directly in the heart of the old town. Our creative and dedicated team works both in front of and behind the scenes every day anew to ensure that our guests feel comfortable in the Zell region.
The tasks of Zeller Land Tourismus GmbH are:
- Inform about the tourist offers of the holiday region
- Guest services, marketing and sales on site at the Tourist Information Centre
- Press and public relations
- Inspiration & customer loyalty (including social media)
- Development, updating and implementation of the tourism concept
- Conception and printing of print products
- Presence at trade fairs
- Identity management & brand experience on site
- Lobbying & tourism acceptance
- Active participation in the development of tourism structures
- Organisation and staging of the WeinKulturNacht (Wine Culture Night) and the Whitsun Wine Hike
- Star classification by the German Tourism Association of holiday flats and guesthouses
- Classification "Wanderbares Deutschland"
Our opening hours
April - July
Monday - Friday 09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
From May additionally
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
August - October
Monday - Friday 09:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
November - March
Monday - Thursday 09:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 01:30 p.m. - 04:30 p.m.
Friday 09:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
Additional opening hours
The Tourist Information Zeller Land is open on various Sundays and public holidays such as Good Friday, Easter, Ascension Day, German Unity Day etc. and on special events such as the Wine Festival, Federweisser Festival etc. also outside the stated times.
You can find the service offer for our tourist partners by clicking on the following link and in our "Host Service" area. Here you will also find current Corona information for businesses. In addition, you will also receive information on the online presentation of your accommodation offer via the information and reservation system deskline 3.0® as well as on the classification of your accommodation facility.